Join our FOSINA wavelength
to work for a high-tech startup that design and commercialize breakthrough solutions to address various industries challenges.
AT FOSINA WE ARE…
THE FOSINA BENEFITS…
Bring your stone to the building and start the recruitment process by watching the open positions, submit a spontaneous application or apply for an internship at FOSINA!
We’re building a diverse team with complementary skills and encourage you to apply, even if you don’t tick every box on the job post. At FOSINA we are working on multi-disciplines such as software, electronics, optics, data processing and machine learning so if you are interested, send us at firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and motivation letter to share the reasons of your excitement!
• As a Signal Processing & Machine Learning Engineer at FOSINA, you will be part of a cross-functional team comprised of opto-electronics, firmware, software and electrical engineers.
• You will design, code, test, integrate and maintain the signal and image processing algorithms for various distributed fiber optic sensors.
• You will work on the core, fundamental features at FOSINA, such as monitoring third party intrusion or leak detection information and other physical information from noisy environment data based on machine learning to detect, classify and display automatically the events.
• You will keep an eye towards the customer experience, ensuring that all algorithms that are created work across our diverse user population.
• You will also be responsible for the maintenance of legacy toolsets.
• You will be setting up and designing experiments to gather necessary data for development or to test algorithms.
• You will provide comprehensive explanation of algorithm to transfer to Software team and support them for debugging and validation to ensure code and results are production ready.
• 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position, preferably in the engineering and contracting industry.
• Expertise in Matlab, Python and C/C++
• DSP experience with demonstrated performance creating new algorithms from ideation through implementation.
• Applicants shall have experience working with big data sets, and experience implementing signal processing or complex algorithms in software or embedded systems. Candidate should be able to demonstrate an effective background in
software design and engineering. Experience with real time software and multi-threaded processing is recommended.
• Experience with AI / Machine Learning.
• You like challenges and working for fast growing startup.
• Innovative and knowledgeable and be able to adapt to
changing requirements while still producing quality algorithms with tight deadlines.
• Experience with optics is a plus.
• The ideal candidate is self-driven, has effective communication skills and is comfortable tasking and working with fellow engineers to create complete end-to-end systems. Occasional travels to support field exercises may be required.